Sunday, March 17, 2013

~Full Cloudhammer12 Bio~

~FULL BLURB~

~★ÇlöµÐ★~

Hey guys, call me Cloud!

Just some things to say before you talk to me.

1. I don't lag, but apparently, I lag in SFOTHO, so stop saying I do, it gets on my nerves. 

2. I am mean to everyone when i'm angry or pissed off, which is 75% of the time. Usually i'm nice, but if you catch my on a bad time i'll be mean, i'm sorry.

ANYWAYS, once I get BC i'll post all the clothes I made on the catalog, I already made some.

§†å†§:
Sword Fighting:  ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
Guns:                 ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
Sniping:              ★★★★★★★★☆☆
Obbys:               ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
Building:             ★★★★★★★☆☆☆

Çlåñ§:

Former:

Night Fall Clan Warrior [LR]
• Electro Legion Recruit [LR]
• The Lycan Empire Initiate [LR]
• Frost Clan Warrior [LR]

• F.E.A.R Private [LR]
• Infinity Imperium Corporal [LR]

Current:

• The Ravens Soldier [LR]
• The War Series Private First Class [LR]
• Sword Fighting Academy Student Level 2 [Student]
• Roblox International Security Army Overlord [HR] 

JöïñêÐ:

Rosariovampire13 (2008 - 2008)

Quit for 3 years.

Cloudhammer12 (2011 - Present)

Ìñ†êr꧆§: 

WOMMMEEEEEN, Black Veil Brides, Peirce the Veil, Asking Alexandria, Bullet for my Valentine, Bring me the Horizon, Escape the Fate, Blood On The Dance Floor, Skrillex, Deadmau5, Nightcore, Three days Grace, Breaking Benjamin,  Evanescence, My Chemical Romance, Poke'mon, Anime, Minecraft, Mlp. :3

Have a good day! c:

















No comments:

Post a Comment